Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fall Has Got To Be Better Than This...


Schwetzingen, Germany

I know, I know, I keep whinging on about Fall and I apologize, it's just that so many stressful things are just going on continually. For one, I'm sick...not sure what I managed to contract, but I got something that has totally weakened me. Then there's this horrid weather and it is making me weary as well. Then the constant struggle with the utility companies and I've been turned down for three jobs. (I've never been turned down for a job before, even ones I didn't particularly want.) Our cable and internet is going to be shut off tomorrow. (I don't care much about the cable because I'm usually working on my book and only watch television to help me to fall asleep, but I need the internet.) Then there's my father-in-law. That's the big one. That's the most stressful situation of the lot of them. If you haven't read my post, Intoxicated by Memories and Feelings, here's the link to it below.
The post explains the entire situation about my father-in-law.
Blogging will commence later. We just had an earthquake and this area is not one to be subject to earthquakes. It was a 6.1 and I'm freaking out a bit. I felt my bed shake and the doors swung in and out. Please pray, we may be getting after shocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment