Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Take...



On Fruit...



You should always share. (I am so jealous right now...)



On Fall...


Krakow, Poland


I can't wait until Fall! (I'm so going to Poland now...right now!!!!)




On Nice Days...



You should always go for a walk...




On Exercise...


That is, if you want arms like these… or these… OR THESE!

Well, maybe I could use a little help…


That's about how I feel after working out.



On Fashion...



I never know what to wear...




On Shoes...



You can never have too many.



On Mini Breaks...

Tempio di Diana. Genoa. Italy

If you can't go somewhere like this, why take a mini break at all?


On Panic Attacks...


FEAR is...

False
Evidence
Appearing
Real

That looks real to me.


On Relaxing...


If you have nothing to do...then relax. It's as simple as that (for some of us...unless you have OCD that is).




On High School...


It's over. Grow up...



On Love...


Sometimes, it seems overrated, but at the end of the day, it's so rewarding.


On Freedom...


You gotta come out of your cage sometime...


On Learning...


Some lessons are just not worth the trouble...


On old sitcoms...




On Angry Birds...

Have a wonderful day!

Shellye

No comments:

Post a Comment