Monday, September 26, 2011

Blessings...

After being sick for over a week, I'm finally starting to feel better. To my surprise, I got a call from a lady at church. She said she had something for me, and I was thinking, "OMG, I'm still in my pajamas!" I decided I needed another day to rest in order to continue recovery. I don't want to push it. And if God isn't an on time God! Our car wouldn't start, but because this lady wanted to give me something, she was there and able to jump start the car. (We need a new battery, so we must get one tonight.) So Doug made it to school and I got blessed with heavenly scented Mary Kay Warm Amber lotion and perfume and a card and small Mary Kay cloth drawstring bag! It was a really nice blessing. God knows I've had a rough couple of weeks, especially with this illness. It's good to finally be on the mend. I think being prayed for about four or five times at the I Will Rise Women's Conference was probably played a part in my recovery.

The moral of this story? God knows when His children need a pick me up and He sends a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment