Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Tired Blog.

Tumblr_lv7dv6geiq1qaeneqo1_500_large


Today's post is called The Tired Blog for obvious reasons, but it can also be referred to as The Whinging Blog because I'm going to be on the whinge today. I do apologize. For starters, I'm exhausted and generally feeling ill. The sky is overcast, making me feel even more tired, manky, and cranky. I swear, people are probably beginning to think I have the lurgy!

Doug is feeling better. He was able to return to work today. Unfortunately, I think he and I had two completely different illnesses because I woke up this morning with a sore throat, cough, and that oh so lovely stuffed up feeling in my head and chest. At this point, I fear I'm never going to get unpacked and settled into our new place! I can't live like this!!!


Tumblr_ls1p85s6er1qaobbko1_500_large
This is exactly how I've been feeling!


See, I told you I was going to whinge...I just want to unpack. Why can't I be well until AFTER I unpack? Then I'll do all of the lying around that my body wants!


I love the cottage, especially the shower. It has a rain shower head, and it feels just lovely. I am also happy to report that there is an endless supply of hot water. Normally, I am the type of person who showers to get clean. I don't stand under the water and do nothing, I have a purpose in that shower, and that purpose is to do just that, shower. The first shower I took, I stood under the water and sighed happily. I kid you not, one half hour later, the water was still hot! I was shocked. In our apartment, our hot water supply lasted sixteen minutes. That was my six minute shower and Doug's ten minute shower.

Got the living room straightened up a bit yesterday. Our living room is bigger than the one in the apartment. I also like the location because the sun doesn't stream through the living room windows and blind us, even with the blinds open. We had constant sunlight blinding us while we tried to watch television at the apartment, and the bedroom is nice and dark to promote sleep! If we open the blinds in the bedroom, we get a nice amount of sunlight. Everything is so cozy and relaxing here, yet, I feel terrible...

I was hoping to get some writing done, and I just might because I can't seem to sleep. I've had two chocolates trying to perk myself up, but I'm not really hungry.


Tumblr_lzf6g3o16o1qm7166o1_500_large


I feel like I'm going all over the place. Maybe I shouldn't write today. *sighs* Did I mention I'm feeling terrible? Please accept my apologies for whinging. I need prayer. I feel like I'm going down hill...I'll be thirty...*coughs* in April. I'm too young to be going down hill!

Tumblr_lyhkordnxc1qau74jo1_500_large

I know, I know, complaining isn't going to help anything...I guess I'll just lie in bed, which has been the norm lately. *sighs*


Forgive me for whinging, I'm just sick of being sick and exhausted...




3 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon! It is terrible to be sick and exhausted for long periods of time.

    You can take a 6 minute shower? A quick one for me is usually 20 minutes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it sounds crazy, but yes, I can take a six minute shower. My husband can only do a minimum of ten minutes, but it's more like fifteen or twenty for him.

      Delete
  2. Where did you get the "no amount of sleep" quote?

    ReplyDelete